DRILL- AND CORE DRILL GRINDING MACHINE BKS (15278)
Compact – precise – uncomplicated – typically KAINDL
The sharpening procedure of different types of drills is based on our approved drill grinding machine BSM 20.
As option, it is also possible to sharpen countersinks by using our countersink sharpening device SVR 20.
HSS core drills are fixed by a 19 mm weldon shank. The index is made by selecting the corresponding index plates (standard 4-10 teeth). Other index plates are available upon request.
The sharpening procedure is carried out with profiled diamond grinding wheels, which is best for HSS and carbide materials. The improved tool support makes sharpening of core drill much easier and more flexible.
The drill- and core drill grinding machines BKS combines the advantages of our core drill grinding machine KBS and our proven top-seller BSM 20.
The Kaindl BKS is the perfect machine for easy and fast resharpening of twist drills, core drills and countersinks.
Even in the basic version, the machine is nearly complete.
- flat diamond grinding wheel for sharpening the cutting edges of the core drill
- profiled diamond grinding wheel for sharpening the cutting face of the core drill
- corundum grinding wheel for sharpening of HSS twist drills
- Rotating diamond wheel dresser
- Index plates for core drills with 4/8 and 5/10 teeth
- Precision optical lens, neon lighted
- info: machine comes now in yellow/grey colourway